1. Statement of Claim of His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan- April 6, 2010
2. His Highness' Sworn Affirmation - May 12, 2010
3. His Highness' Reply to Defence of Nagib Tajdin - May 25, 2010
4. His Highness' Reply to Defence of Alnaz Jiwa - May 25, 2010
5. His Highness' Notice of Summary Judgment - June 28, 2010
6. His Highness' Memorandum of Fact and Law of His Highness - June 28, 2010
AFFIDAVITS in Support of His Highness The Aga Khan
7. Affidavit of Daniel J. Gleason - June 1, 2010
8. Affidavit of Jennifer A. Colman - June 1, 2010
9. Affidavit of Dr. Shafik Sachedina - June 1, 2010
i. LIF's First Announcement to Worldwide Jamats
ii. His Highness' First Letter to Nagib Tajdin
iii. His Highness Second Letter to Nagib Tajdin
iv. Prince Amyn Aga Khan's Letter to Nagib Tajdin
v. LIF's Second Announcement
10. Affidavit of Aziz M. Bhaloo - June 23, 2010
11. His Highness' Stand against attempts to derail Proceedings, Aug. 3, 2010
12. Written Directions from The Honourable Justice Heneghan, Aug. 4, 2010
13. Brian Lindblom vs. Ospreay: Aug. 10, 2010. Brian Lindblom, a Forensic Document Examiner representing His Highness the Aga Khan butchers Alnaz Jiwa's and Nagib Tajdin's so-called infallible expert Ospreah who suggested that His Highness' signatures were forged! The Lindblom's affidavit is a must read.
14. His Highness' Solicitor Cross-Examines Ospreay: Aug. 18, 2010. Brian Gray crushes Ospreay's credibility; Gray demolishes Alnaz Jiwa's and Nagib Tajdin's spurious allegations of fraud and forgery.
15. His Highness' Appeal Motion Oct. 1, 2010. Appeal to a "Forced Settlement Order".
16. His Highness' Written Representations: Oct. 1, 2010. His Highness' Appeal to set aside the "Forced Discovery" of His Highness. His Highness lost this appeal and was forced to a court discovery.
17. His Highness is Forced to Court Discovery: After repeated attempts, NT and AJ forced His Highness to a court discovery.
18. His Highness' Discovery Transcript - Oct. 15, 2010
19. His Highness' Solicitor Takes Umbrage Against NT's False Allegations - Oct. 27, 2010
20. His Highness' Submission for Summary Judgment - Nov. 2, 2010
FEDERAL COURT JUDGMENT
21. Full Version of Justice Harrington's Reasons for Judgment, Jan. 7, 2011
22. Interlocutory Injunction Jan. 7, 2011
23. French Version - Jan. 7, 2011
24. Judgment of Justice Harrington - March 4, 2011
JUDGMENT from COURT of APPEAL
25. Federal Court of Appeal Dismisses Nagib Tajdin's Meritless Motion: Jan.16, 2012
After a legal battle that raged for 21 MONTHS - three Judges from the Canadian Federal Court of Appeal dismissed NT's and AJ's frivolous, vexatious and groundless appeals. The Court of Appeal ordered NT and AJ to pay all costs.
SUPREME COURT of CANADA
26. His Highness asks Supreme Court to Dismiss AJ"s & NT's leave to Appeal
27. Supreme Court Refused to listen to NT and AJ
28 His Highness's Statement of Issues: March 29, 2011.
29. His Highness' Response to NT's and AJ's FrivAppeals: May 2, 2011
30. Order of The Honourable Justice Mainville J. A: May 19, 2011
31. Reasons of Order of Justice Mainville: May 19, 2011
32. His Highness requests Court to order NT to Respond Under Oath: July 21, 2011
33. His Highness insists Discovering Nagib Tajdin under oath: July 29, 2011
34. His Highness' Response to NT's Fight Against Court's Direction: Sept.20, 2011
35. Justice Russell Dismisses Nagib Tajdin's Meritless Motion - Oct. 28, 2011
The Honorable Mr. Justice James Russell dismissed Nagib Tajdin's meritless motion and ordered Nagib Tajdin to pay the costs of this motion on full indemnity basis and immediately payable to His Highness.
36. His Highness' Response to Nagib's Appeal of Russell's Order: - April 11, 2012
Nagib Tajdin had appealed the Order of The Honourable Justice James Russell. In response, His Highness requested the Federal Court of Appeal to dismiss NT's appeal with costs.
37. His Highness' Refusals Motion: 19th April, 2012
Contains 4 volumes (1026 pages) which include His Highness' Notice of Motion (7 pages) & His Highness' Written Submissions. Also refer to His Highness' Letters
38. His Highness' Submits a draft Order: June 4, 2012
Upon instructions of the Court, His Highness submitted a draft order for Court's review. NT disagreed. Schedules of Refusals and Undertakings originating from November 8, 2012 Discovery of Alnaz Jiwa & Nagib Tajdin. Revised copy of this undertaking has not been obtained; so the original should serve as a basic reference while analyzing the draft order.
39. Madam Prothonotary Milzynski Order Oct 29, 2012
The Court upheld the bulk of His Highness' draft and ordered Defendants Nagib Tajdin & Alnaz Jiwa to respond to the questions posed by the Plaintiff His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan within 30 days.
40. His Highness' letter Nov. 5, 2012
His Highness selects 10 Names of High-Volume Purchasers of Infringing Materials He would like Nagib Tajdin to produce
Nagib Tajdin & Alnaz Jiwa
Have Ignited a Legal Battle
In Defence of 10 High-Volume Purchasers of Infringing Materials
October 2012 - In Progress