Legal Documents # 2 click here
1. His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan's Statement of Claim - April 6, 2010
Battling Against His Highness' Statement of Claim
2. Statement of Defences of Nagib Tajdin - Filed on April 28, 2010
3. Statement of Defence of Alnaz Jiwa (Toronto based solicitor) - Filed on April 28, 2010
4. Statement of Karim Allibhay - Dated April 28, 2010
NT & AJ filed their Statement of Defences after securing Karim Alibhay's affidavit. In his Statement of Claim, His Highness asserts that he has not and does not provide Nagib Tajdin, Alnaz Jiwa or any other individuals to publish his Farmans and Talikas. Karim Alibhay, a resident of Montreal, tried in vain to argue that His Highness' claim is unfounded. In so doing, Karim Alibhay provided the Court with his fictional account of consent! After an in-depth analysis, Justice Harrington dismissed Karim Alibhay's bizarre consent. Refer to Reasons of Judgment provided below.
5. His Highness' Sworn Affirmation - May 12, 2010
6. His Highness' Reply to Statement of Defence of Nagib Tajdin - May 25, 2010
7. His Highness' Reply to Statement of Defence of Alnaz Jiwa - May 25, 2010
8. Nagib Tajdin's Motion of Summary Judgement - June 21, 2010 & to be heard on July 12, 2010
9. Alnaz Jiwa's Motion of Summary Judgement - June 21, 2010 & to be heard on July 12, 2010
10. His Highness' Notice of Summary Judgment - June 28, 2010 & to be heard on July 19, 2010
11. His Highness' Memorandum of Fact and Law of His Highness - June 28, 2010
Affidavits in Support of His Highness The Aga Khan
Affidavit of Daniel J. Gleason in support of His Highness, Mr. Gleason was named a Massachusetts Super Lawyer (2004-2007); selected for The Best Lawyers in America for the past 10 years. It was Mr. Gleason who witnessed the execution of His Highness' Affirmation - Dated June 1, 2010
Affidavit of Jennifer A. Colman in support of His Highness, Ms. Colman notarized His Highness' Affirmation - Dated June 1, 2010
Affidavit of Dr. Shafik Sachedina in support of His Highness - Dated June 1, 2010
Dr. Sachedina is the Head of the Department of Jamati (Ismaili) Institutions. His historic affidavit in favour of His Highness includes the following Exhibits which may be accessed also independently:
i. Leaders' International Forum First Announcement to Worldwide Jamats
ii. His Highness' First Letter to Nagib Tajdin
iii. His Highness Second Letter to Nagib Tajdin
iv. Prince Amyn Aga Khan's Letter to Nagib Tajdin
v. Leaders' International Forum Second Announcement
Affidavit of Aziz M. Bhaloo in support of His Highness, Former President of Council for Canada - Dated June 23, 2010
12. His Highness' Letter to Federal Court of Canada - June 28, 2010
His Highness' solicitor tells the Court that both motions of summary judgments can be heard on the same day JULY 19 but Nagib Tajdin & Alnaz Jiwa (a solicitor by profession) refused to adjourn the date from July 12 to July 19, 2010.
13. His Highness' Notice of Motion: For case management & leave to file supplementary evidence, - July 22, 2010
14. His Highness' Written Representations, July 22, 2010
15. His Highness' Letter to Court, July 26, 2010
16. His Highness' solicitors Raise Concerns as Nagib Tajdin & Alnaz Jiwa seek to derail the proceedings and force His Highness to Court Discovery, Aug. 3, 2010
17. Written Directions from The Honourable Madam Justice Heneghan, Aug. 4, 2010
18. His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan's Motion is Granted: Aug. 4, 2010. For case should be specially managed & granted leave to file the supplementary evidence.
19. His Highness' Letter to Court: Aug. 20, 2010 For Case Management Conference.
20. Cross-Examining Nagib Tajdin: Aug. 9, 2010. This court transcript leads us to infer that NT believes that he is a hero-leader of a cult who is performing jihad, holy war. Footnote: Nagib Tajdin's propaganda machine (website) hails and glorifies NT as a so-called Arjun of the modern day Mahabharata battle! NT suggests that Ismaili Institutional leaders, His Highness Secretariat staff, advisors, solicitors represents forces of evil orchestrated by His Highness' senior solicitor Fray. In stark contrast, Mr. Graham Ospreah, the so-called "infallible" forensic expert who was retained by Fateh-ALI Dhalla of Vancouver, NT and AJ is on the side of so-called army of righteousness led by Nagib-ARJUN-Tajdin.
21. Cross-Examining Alnaz Jiwa: Aug. 9, 2010. This court transcript is indicative of Alnaz Jiwa's extraordinary inability to reason or argue on rational terms.
22. Brian Lindblom vs. Ospreay: Aug. 10, 2010. Nagib Tajdin and Alnaz Jiwa have been glorifying Graham Ospreay as a so-called "INFALLIBLE" forensic expert. Brian Lindblom, a Forensic Document Examiner representing His Highness the Aga Khan goes on to butcher the so-called "infallibility" of Ospreah. The Lindblom's affidavit is a must read.
23. His Highness' Solicitor Cross-Examines Ospreay: Aug. 18, 2010. Brian Gray crushes Ospreay's credibility; Gray demolishes the which narrates spurious allegations of fraud and forgery.
24. His Highness' Appeal Motion Oct. 1, 2010. Appeal to a "Forced Settlement Order" by Prothonotary Tabib...The Prothonotary erred in law and clearly misused her judicial discretion...
25. His Highness' Written Representations: Oct. 1, 2010. His Highness' Appeal to set aside the "Forced Discovery" of His Highness.
26. His Highness is Forced to Court Discovery: After repeated attempts, NT and AJ forced His Highness to a court discovery.
Compelling His Highness to Court Discovery
Brian Gray Takes A Stand Against Defendants Alnaz Jiwa & Nagib Tajdin
Court Transcript of His Highness' Forced Discovery
Federal Court of Canada Judgment
Justice Harrington's Interpretation of His Highness' Court Discovery
Post Discovery: Evidence, Vindication, Disciplinary Proceedings & Salvation
27. His Highness' Discovery Court Transcript - Oct. 15, 2010
28. His Highness' Solicitor Takes Umbrage Against Nagib Tajdin's Slanderous & False Allegations concerning His Highness' Discovery - Oct. 27, 2010
29. His Highness' Submission for Summary Judgment - Nov. 2, 2010
30. Full Version of Justice Harrington's Reasons for Judgment, Jan. 7, 2011
31. Excerpts of Justice Harrington's - Reasons for Judgment, Jan. 7, 2011
32. Interlocutory Injunction Jan. 7, 2011 This Court orders...the defendants [NAGIB TAJDIN, ALNAZ JIWA & all unnamed defendants] are restrained, whether acting alone or by their directors, officers, servants, agents...
33. French Version of Justice Harrington's Reasons of Judgment Jan. 7, 2011
34. Judgment delivered by The Honourable Mr. Justice Sean J. Harrington - March 4, 2011. In response to His Highness' legal action, Justice Harrington's binding Judgment permanently upholds the absolute prerogative of the Imam-of-the-Time, His Highness Prince Karim Aga Khan: Nobody can print, publish or distribute farmans, talikas or any other communications of His Highness. In its final analysis, Justice Harrington's Judgment is a legal underpinning which makes a legal statement of profound significance for both, the Imamat & Jamat, in the modern period and for the future.
Legal Documents # 2 click here